Linggo, Enero 3, 2021

FIRST COUPLE REVEAL OF 2021

 


Its somehow became a tradition by Dispatch, a paparazzi company in South Korea, to reveal dating celebrity couples who are secretly dating by the New Year. Backing it with pictures taken, when the couples are dating. Somehow by the end of the year 2020, they hinted two couples. One are idols of the same agency, which is not yet revealed, by the time this is written. And the other was an actor/actress couple, in which turn out be, Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin.

This will be a short one. I am happy for them, and still surprised that it was them. But looking back, they follow a pattern, that might hinted Dispatch, to follow and watch them closely. Most actor couple s that have been revealed in the past, had work together, in one, two, or three consecutive projects, whether it is an ad, drama or movie. Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin, worked in two consecutive projects, one is in the movie, The Negotiation, and the famous drama, Crash Landing On You.

Although both of them are in their late 30’s, and not getting any younger. I won’t advice them, if they were to listen to me though, to rush themselves into marriage. Eventhough we don’t, or I don’t really know, exactly how long they have been really dating. If it’s on the projects where they’ve met, it’s still not that long. I would advice them, to enjoy their love of each other. Then marry when they feel its right to do so. I am against them rushing into marriage, because of that other couple, that had dated after their drama, married and had a grand wedding, and still ended in divorce. Although everyone knows who they are, I ought not to mention them here, cause I think it’s inappropriate.

If the problem is bodily constitution, especially of Son Ye Jin, in building a family for them, science can compensate. There is this surrogate pregnancy, the child would still be of Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin, but Son Ye Jin, wont carry the child in her womb, but another woman. And I think, both of them can afford it. Wow, they are just dating, and I’m already thinking about them having a family. All I am saying is, that they shouldn’t if they plan so, rush themselves into marriage

And the message of Son Ye Jin to both fans and Hyun Bin is really heartwarming

“I'm thankful to have been able to meet a good person, and I'll work hard to tend [the relationship] with care. The love and support that all of you give me, I'm always keeping it in my heart. I hope there will be many good things in the new year. Be healthy.”

Now we will be waiting for the other couple. But if we could let them be, let them be. Eventhough they are celebrities, they still have the right to privacy. Anyway, congratulations to the new couple, and have a blessed new year.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento