Biyernes, Pebrero 12, 2021

SEE YOU AGAIN, BRO. ELI

 


February 11, 2021. A date, that I personally will never forget.

Actually I am thinking twice, if I should write something or not. But I thought, if I have a say to those other trivial things, that I had wrote recently, maybe I should write for these event too.

But here is the official statement of Members Church of God International, on the passing of Bro Eli Soriano.



Since Bro Daniel confirmed yesterday, that Bro Eli has rested. There is an overwhelming sense of sadness. Even if I try to distract myself, by watching other things like comedy. It keeps coming back. Maybe, we in our congregation will be like this for a little while.

And many has been said like praises, and condolences for Bro Eli and his family, and I ought not to repeat it here. It’s all over social media. Which I think Bro Eli, and his immediate family deserves to have.

What I don’t like is what Rappler has done. Why mention that false information, in times like these? Why irritate many grieving supporters of Bro Eli? Is it for reads? Or is it for reports? If it is for reports, you had it coming for you. You will be reported in every platform available, for false information.

All I can say about Bro Eli. I have never met him personally. But with God’s help, he change our families life. Through his preaching of the gospel, my father change his ways. He always drink alcohol before. And you know drunk people, they are annoying. Talking nonsense, puking all over the place. He is like that, until he listen to Bro Eli’s preaching, got indoctrinated, and join the Members Church of God International.

Bro. Eli being the instrument of God, changed many lives. Their are these drug addicts, that renewed their ways. Murderers, who stop killing and repent. Rebels, who have surrendered their arms, and respect the rule of law. That and many others, is how Bro Eli, with God’s help change the lives of many people.

He’s even doing charitable works. One time he told us, that he sent a crew of cooks, to Haiti, after seeing people, feeding themselves on soil, mixed with sugar. He also, let students study, with no tuition fee, with free food, and free uniform, in La Verdad. His school, is the only religious school like that. Most religious schools, are the most expensives of school here in our country. He also did, a feeding program before, in Payatas. He did many other things, that I can’t mention all. And Bro Eli, did that with God’s help, with little and lacking funds, yet he made such an impact. Bro Eli, is no billionaire, yet he had done more, than those who are.

To those who remember our Bro Eli, especially those in government positions. I can’t speak in behalf of the organization, but I will never forget you, and remember you also for what you did today.

Bro Eli Soriano has been doing this, since he was 17 years old. He was 73 now. He deserved this little rest, until the beginning of the millenial reign of Christ. See you again, Bro Eli. God willing.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento